CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday Seething (part 1 of a 444 part series)

I really want a Saturday off of work. An entire Saturday away from work so I can get errands run, clean my house, spend time with my family, and have some fun (maybe even go on a date).  

I have only had 3 whole Saturdays off of work this year.  The first was when I was in California in February, when I moved in March, and then when I was in Moab in May (a big thanks to Nannette who made all of those days possible!!) 

I will have Saturday July 3rd off and Saturday July 24th off (YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so I need to make sure I have something really fun planned those weekends. I am thinking Cabin and going to Rockport or going up the canyon to Ledgmere and have a bonfire and roast marshmallows.  I also think it would be fun to go camping at Cherry Hill. I remember my Aunt and Uncle taking all us kids there when we were little and I cannot remember having more fun!!

Well tonight I am going to a Luau Pool Party with Jenny’s ward and I am really looking forward to having some fun, or at least swimming in my Aunt’s pool- it’s the best pool :)

Happy Saturday to you all and I hope you make them fun!!

 

 

 

0 comments: