CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Seething (part 2 of a 444 part series)

I am working today but I just had 2 glorious days off this past
Thursday and Friday!!! Plus I have this Monday off as well- things are
looking up and I finally feel like I have a life again.
So my two days off started with a lovely collagen facial at Cameo
College of Beauty- it was 1 hour and 45 minutes of HEAVEN!!! Then I
went to Andrea's to help decorate for Lauren's first birthday and I
ended up taking Evan and Jack swiming at my complex. They were the
most perfect little boys ever!! They listened and never ran away from
me and stayed right with me in the pool. I was a little nervous to
take them swiming by myself but they were little angels for their
Auntie Alli. Then Lesley came down and say by the pool for a bit. She
took E to the potty when he needed to go (I was impressed he didn't
pee in the pool and actually told us when he needed to go). The we had
a fun party for Lauren at the Powell's. Yummy food and L couldn't have
been more adorable!!
My second day off started with a drive down to PG to pick up Kendra-
we went to the Utah Arts Festival down at Library Square in SLC. The
Greek food I got for lunch was pretty good. The art was okay- some
blew me away like the watercolors on silk, the embroidery paintings,
and the glazed/blowtorched canvases. Then we took K home and watched
some TV with her. It was such a fun time and I had not seen Kendra in
over a month!!
Since this is suppossed to be my weekly rant- I better get to the
point of this 444 part series: public nose blowing MUST GO!!!!!
There are special desingated places for "private business" so why do
it at the dinner table in a restaurant? Or during a business meeting?
Or at the movie theater? A simple wipe, I understand, but a full on
blow and a nose pick is NOT OK!!! Especially when they then examine
it... Sorry, I just threw-up in my mouth a little.
Get up from the table, excuse yourself from the meeting or breathe
through your mouth until the movie is over- do whatever you have to do
to NOT blow your nose in public.
Let it be written- Let it be done!!!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Mmmm. I had Greek food there too!!! and the embroidery paintings were AMAZING!!!!! seriously... I can't even imagine the time and patience to do that...