CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 29, 2011

ROYAL WEDDING - 2011

> I am so happy I woke up at 3 AM this morning!!!
> This was such a beautiful wedding and I loved every second of it. The dress was perfect and I thought her simple veil was classic. They will be able to look back on the photos of their wedding in 30-50 years and not cringe!
> Her sister's cowl neck dress was really fun and I loved the box pleats on the flower girl dresses. William and Harry looked regal in their military regalia.
> I really enjoyed the sermon the Bishop of London gave about love and marriage in the modern world- it almost sounded LDS!!
> I went back to bed at 5:30 once the bride and groom arrived at Buckingham Palace then woke up at 6:30 to see them come out to the balcony and the two sweet kisses... Awe... And the crowd goes wild!!!
> Then I went back to bed until 8:30 and saw them drive out in the blue convertible with the license plate "JU5TWED"- too cute!!!
> What did you think of the royal wedding 2011?
>

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved her dress! I have such a difficult time at weddings anyways so I fast forwarded directly to the wedding and the balcony. (I know, I know, I'm lame.) I'm anxiously waiting the wedding of the Prince of Monaco!