CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Seething (part 25 of a 444 part series)

They say "to error is human" but there can be nothing more frustrating than human errors.
To make a long story short- I took my car to get the safety and emissions inspected to renew my registration and due to human error ended up paying someone else's taxes. The poor counter girl had a hard time telling the difference between gray and silver Mazdas and confused my paperwork with another persons. Luckily the other person paid my taxes in a trade type situation; if he hadn't then I would have had to go to the DMV to get the situation resolved (agh!!).
At least everything worked out and I didn't die of a heart attack.
Happy Saturday!!!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am extremely glad you did not die of a heart attack--I would have been inconsolable if that were the case.