CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Saturday Seething (part 30 of a 444 part series) Thursday Edition

I really don't get why people order their food to-go, then eat it at the restaurant anyway.
This drove me MAD when I was working at Eat-A-Burger. At EAB, if you were staying, your food came on a tray with napkins and mints but if you asked for your food to go then it would come in a bag with napkins. I cannot tell you how many people would order to-go, but then dine-in. It wasn't like it was a mistake or they changed their mind- people would do it over and over on purpose. What?!!!
So the other day, I went to Cafe Rio for a pork taco and the 3 people before me and 2 people after me in line all asked for their food to go, yet all of them stayed to eat at the restaurant. Why?!!!
I guess the argument can be made that they only want to eat a little and take the remaining home but Rio has the lids and to-go supplies by the napkins and utensils so people could get it themselves.
At EAB the to-go yet dine-in eaters would make such a mess of the tables which only gave me more to clean up; it drove me nuts and I still get worked up about it 2 years later. It's the same kind of anger I get when I see people that litter and yet drive hybrid cars.
Go Figure!
Happy Thursday (the work week is almost over!!!!)

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: