CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Seething (part 34 of a 444 part series)

So I went babysitting last (yes, I'm 27 and still babysit Friday nights). The boys played video games, something called COD Black-Ops, while the girl and I colored. I was SHOCKED by how hypnotized the boys were while playing. I'm used to the normal tv watching vegetative state most people get into, but these boys wouldn't even notice if the house was on fire!! They were so out of it I got right in front of one and took a picture- I wasn't even sneaky about it either!! So funny!!! The sound was muted after I heard a bad word and even still, they were totally absorbed. I thought it was hilarious and spent a good chunk of the night trying to break them. I turned on music, ran the garbage disposal, turned on lights, and the only thing that got then to look up was when I said "dinner is ready". I think the boys are official on their way to being teenagers.

0 comments: