CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Saturday Seething (part 33 of a 444 part series)

Deodorant is not optional, People!!!!!

Lesley invited me to her company party at Boondocks today and we had a ton of fun (she also brought Aaron and Ashley). We played miniature golf, rode go-karts, almost played laser tag but A&A freaked out when we put the vests on them in the black-light.
We also played arcade games and I have never been around more stinky, sweaty people in my life. The smell of body odor could have been a WMD (weapon of mass destruction) to my lungs!!
Why don't people wear deodorant?!
The kicker was that almost everyone there was an adult even though it smelled like the eau de perfume of pre-maturation seminar sixth grade boys.
As a hydra-perspiration sufferer myself, I cannot fathom going without odor and wetness protection, especially during the sweltering August heat but I guess I am alone in that line of thought.
The true tragedy is that Lesley may or may not have to work with some of these stinkers :)

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: