CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 16, 2011

And Now, a Dear John Letter

Something is happening to me.
I'm not sure why.
I'm a little scared.

I now think that Coke Zero and Diet Coke are the most disgusting substances I've ever tasted.

What?!!!!!

I used to live off of Diet Coke; we a had a deep, personal relationship, but I fear it has all come to an end.
I will miss the Crest drive-thru runs during grad school and cherish the limitless consumption while working at Eat a Burger.
I know this may be a low blow but I have moved on to other diet sodas like Fresca and Diet Dr. Pepper.
Diet Coke tastes like a chemical, and not in the good way. Yes, it lends itself to drink mixing with lemon, limes, vanilla and cherry, but that isn't enough to withstand the horrible flavor anymore.
So this is goodbye, my dear Coca-Cola products. I shall think of you longingly while eating spicy fries at Rumrz.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it must be the end of times. Sigh.

M said...

Gasp! I'm surprised!

I wonder how long this separation can last... ;)