CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Best "Saturday" Ever!!

So today was my day off this week; my "Saturday".
It was the best "Saturday" I've had in quite a long time!!!
It started out with a weigh-in at Weight Watchers (lost 4 lbs- thank
you stomach flu!!) then I washed my car. Lesley picked me up and we
met Haley and Aaron at the Aquarium. It is so fun to see Ronan and
Aaron play- it's like they're brothers!! They run and hug when they
see each other and then get super excited to see all the animals. I
don't know which was more entertaining, watching Aaron and RoRo or
seeing all the fish :)
Then I went with Haley to Rumrz (aka Eat a Burger) for lunch. It was
so nice to just sit and talk with her- it feels like forever since
I've done that with one of my sisters. She lent me a book about
positive management styles (which I read in an hour. I will review it
here in a later post).
Then I went to return something at Target and as I was browsing around
the clothes I ran into my best childhood friend Irene and her son
Luke!! We ended up going to dinner together and catching up. Irene is
one of those friends that you don't see very often but it seems like
no time has passed when you finally get to see eachother. The last
time I saw her, Luke was just a couple months old and now he is a
flirting toddler!! So Adorable :)
The night ended with the Netflix arrival of "Bride and Prejudice"-
totally awesome blend of Bollywood and Western movies. Loved it!! Plus
Sayid from Lost plays the Bingley character.
This was a day that I really needed and I am so grateful to Lesley and
Haley for letting me tag along on the playdate and to Irene for
following the promoting to go browse around Target while her husband
was in class this afternoon!!
I feel rejuvunated and will ready for work tomorrow and this busy
weekend at the gallery (General Conference/ Ladies Night).

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

tabchoirfam said...

Excellent day! I am happy for you.

valiecameron said...

Fun! I still haven't been out to Rumerz for spicy fries yet, I need to get on that!
~Vickie