CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Trax

So this afternoon I find myself on public transportation on my way
downtown to take a look at an original Del Parson for a client who
lives out of state. Trax is actually quite enjoyable for a people
watcher but I feel I can't really people watch because i don't want
people to talk to me. I have forgotten why people usually have ear
buds in while on public transportation (like in the Tube)!! I do have
to admit I feel kind of metropolitan and a little grown up taking Trax
downtown. The only reason I'm taking Trax is because I don't know
where to park- ha ha. This way I can just jump off and back on once
I've seen the piece. It's a win-win :)
I should take Trax more- but then there are some weirdos but that
makes life interesting, right?

Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy Trax. . .and people watching. . .imagine my joy at the airport though--transportation and people watching-sweet.