CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Saturday Seething (part 4 of a 444 part series)

1. The AC has been broken at the gallery (again) since Wednesday. It
has been hovering around 80 degrees so it's not that hot but just hot
enough to make you miserable and plus there is no air movement in this
corner of the building. Blah....
2. I know I scheduled myself for this but I'm really bummed to be
working ALL of Labor Day weekend even though I also worked ALL
Memorial Day weekend. And apparently there is a thing called holiday
pay but my company doesn't do that.
3. I no longer get paid overtime so the minute I hit 40 hours I'm
closing the gallery which mean I get to close at 6 pm today!! It's
okay because I'm pretty sure DB is closing early tonight too.
4. I sold my first original painting and yet I feel like I did
something wrong; I guess I thought I'd feel differently about my first
original sale. I love the artist and working with her and the client
has been wonderful and actually quite fun. I thought I'd want to do a
happy dance and make a Leatherby's run after the deal was made but I
simply took a deep breath and got back to work. I guess I'm just
maturing into a more pratical lady.

So now my dear friends, go have a fantastic Labor Day weekend for all
of us left laboring in our offices/jobs!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: