CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Seething (part 5 of a 444 part series)

First off- BIG thank you(s) go out to Jenny and Haley for bringing me medicine when I was sick earlier this week. You SAVED me!!!! Thank you Jenny for bringing me a super bug killer pill that got me to stop throwing up- your kindness in offering it the minute you found out I was sick means so much to me.

Thank you Haley for bringing me blessed Zofran that took away the nausea, even super early in the morning with Aaron still in his jammies.

And a big Thank You to Lesley and my Mom for bringing me drinks, saltine crackers and making me cups of tea. I love you all!!!

 

So it is Saturday, and I am working (yet again). The word Saturday used to hold a happy meaning of relaxation and Eat-a-Burger lunches, but now it is just another word, much like unto Wednesday or Monday.  It is not that I really mind working Saturdays, it’s just that everyone I know isn’t working and I imagine they are going to lunch or getting pedis, or shopping.  Whenever I have days off, they usually are when everyone is working so I have no one to hang out with. I typically end up staying home all day on my days off and clean and/or play with Millie and Fiona. It’s funny b/c I don’t have TV or Internet access at my apartment (which made being sick SUPER boring!!)- so I don’t really know what I do all day.  I guess Millie and Fi are excellent time wasters and zap it away- ha ha!!

Back to Saturday- I am working next Saturday as well for General Conference and then I won’t be working another Saturday until November!! That is partly due to the fact that I will be spending 2 Saturdays in Europe!!! I cannot wait for my cruise and I already have my luggage tags for the boat and registered my trip with the State Department.  It is hard to believe October is nearly here. I guess that is a good thing about working so much, time passes quickly.

 

I know I complain a lot but I truly do love my job- I love talking with people interested in art. I love frame designing with clients. I love researching new art and finding out the latest releases from artist.  

My job is pretty awesome and glamorous!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments: