CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

10, 20 Years Ago

June 6th is a rather important day in my life.
10 years ago today, I graduated from high school.
20 years ago today, I was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Tabernacle on Temple Square.

Other fun June 6th events:
-84 years ago today, my grandfather was born.
-My nephew Jack was supposed to be born on June 6th 5 years ago but he decided to make his entrance 1 week early.
-And of course, today marks 68 years since the D-Day Normandy invasion of the Allied forces which led to the end of World War II.

There is so much to be thankful for on June the 6th!!!

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your memory!

tabchoirfam said...

I love it too! Thanks for remembering about Jack. I thought of him on June 6th this year too!