CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Diary Entry: Explanation

A little back story to my post from earlier today.
I had a surprise visit from my mom, Ashley, and Aaron at work this afternoon. A&A had been spending all day with GG having lots of fun at her house and the dinosaur museum. I guess while they were at the house, Ash was find treasures in my old bedroom and she found my diary. She was so enthralled by it, she insisted they bring it to me while I was at work.
Talk about blast from the past!! I only wrote in it for 5 days (but skipped one of those days b/c I am who I am!! LOL).
It's actually quite a sweet connection- in January of '93 I was 8 years old and my niece Ashley will be 8 this summer. I'm so glad she found it and brought it back to me. I'll see if I can post more entries, but they get kind of silly. Oh the thoughts of an 8 year old!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: