CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Company Christmas Party

Happy 12/13/14!!! Today was our company Christmas party and it was even better than anticipated (which is hard because my expectations were very high compared to the previous 2 years of VRx Christmas parties)! The food was amazing, the atmosphere was charming, and seeing all of my coworkers in a party setting was really fun.
> I love working for this fantastic company and I love how gracious our leaders are. They are always telling us how much they appreciate us and value our hard work which only makes us want to work even harder.
> What's even better is that I get to share these parties with my family since 3 of the 6 of us work for the same company. There is no one I'd like to eat a buffet with than Vickie and Cameron!
>
>

0 comments: