CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2014

New Phone

Lesley and I finally made the leap to a new phone plan. We have been with AT&T since 2001 and still paying the price of the original iPhone plan from 2007 (which was highway robbery of a monopoly). Now we are paying a much better rate and we both got new phones- yay!!!! Unfortunately, our old plan was canceled on Monday and our new phones did not arrive until Friday so we had a nice 5 days being phone less and Internet free. It was hard. Our new phones were very much worth the wait- I'm in love with my iPhone 6 Plus!! The screen is awesome and clear and big. The camera is sharp and has really fun tools (can you say slow-mo?!).
I have to thank my big brother for encouraging me and looking up plans for me, and today spending 2 hours helping me set up my new phone. I have the BEST brother ever!!!
This picture is Lesley with her new phone. She hasn't had a new phone in 5 years. Look at how happy she is!!

0 comments: