CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hawaii, Day 2

Day 2: Sunday, May 4, 2014
May the Fourth Be With You!! Today was brought to you by the letter "S": 
Swap meet!! We first went to the swap meet at Aloha Stadium. We got there around 8:20 AM and didn't leave until 11. It was a big circle of booths that surrounded the stadium and each booth had something different to offer. I went in looking for earrings (shell or coral) and I've been curious of traditional Hawaiian quilting since I saw classes at Mormon Handicraft when I worked at Repartee. I am happy to say I found both- yay!! Lesley found an adorable mumu which works great as a nightgown.
Shopping!! Then we went to Target- Valie needed a decongestant.
Surfing!! Then we went back to the condo to change then we headed to Heliwea for Val, Cam, and Vickie's surf lesson. Lesley and I stayed on the beach and tried to take pictures of them surfing. We all had a lot of fun. 
Shave Ice!! After the afternoon at the beach, we went to Matsumoto's for the best shave ice in the world. It is SO delicious!!! I got a small strawberry, pineapple, coconut with ice cream on the bottom. 
Shrimp Scampi!! After we finished our awesome shave ice, we headed south toward Laie and went to Giovanni's Shrimp Shack. Yum!!!! We came here when we last came in 2002 and was a cherish memory. It was just as good this time too. Lesley and I shared shrimp scampi and lemon butter. Scampi is the best but I truly enjoyed the lemon butter. 
Swimming!! When we got back to the condo, Valerie really wanted to go to the pool and try out her new snorkel gear so we headed to the pool by our condo. It was a great way to end the day!! 
Now we're all in our jammies and watching the Avengers while we upload the pictures to our iPads and update Facebook and Instagram. 








Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: