CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 19

Start decreasing the amount of litter in the bowl.
Both cats used the bowl overnight- this new phase is going to be tricky b/c we have to make sure they use proper stance and balance all 4s on the seat instead of have feet in the bowl. Which means we need to be there when they use it. Even after 18 days, I cannot see a pattern of when they use it- every time is random- they are not consistent.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Millie and Fiona do not have no potty schedule.
I think we just need to be vigilant but not pressure them
too much. I know Mi and Fi are smart kitties and will get the hang of tiolet training eventually.

alli said...

I do too- they'll get it eventually and I'd rather no pressure them or make it a big deal. I'll praise them when they do well and ignore the bad things (or mistakes).
I'm just so proud of them for coming this far without major regression.