CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 5

Raise the box 1 inch- so the box is now 4 inches off the ground and in think they will almost have to bounce to get in. Since M&F are doing so well I think I'll raise the box another inch when I get off work tonight to help speed up the process. Once we get to around 6 inches I can switch to a box under the litter box instead of using text books and my In Style magazines.
Slow and steady wins the race- well actually slow and steady helps the chaining of memory and behavior :)

Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lesley said...

I think Mi and Fi are doing great so far. Now I'm leaving my toilet seat down and lid up, I found both Millie and Fiona drinking out of it! Your Toilet might be the poop and pee and mine might be the drinking one! Haha, I love our cats!