CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DWTS Dance Troupe (Boo!!)

Last night's DWTS results show introduced the new concept Dance Troupe. I thought they were totally lame and I hope they don't replace the Pro's dances on the results shows (even though they probably will). I love watching the Pros dance because we get to see what they really can do. The Troupe will be like a permanent guest performance aka: another element to fast forward. The only good things about the results shows are the encore dance (which they skipped last night), seeing who gets eliminated, and the Pro dances. At season 12- I think the "stars" are now the Pros like Maks and Cheryl. I vote based on what Pro I like best and rarely on the celebrity partner. So all in all, I was un-impressed with the DWTS Dance Troupe last night. Give me the Pros dancing all night long!!!

Sent from my iPhone