CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 07, 2011

I have a feeling...

That today is going to be a good day.

 

The month of March always plays with my heart- some days it seems like Spring is here, the next day it snows – but it at least gives us a glimpse of warmth and sunshine.

Weather aside, I have a feeling that good things are just around the corner and I feel positive about the future. This is going to be an amazing Spring/Summer with lots of events and milestones to celebrate. It is nice to have things to look forward to; it provides motivation on difficult days.

 

Things I am looking forward to:

 

  1. My Grandparents coming home from Yuma
  2. Cameron’s graduation (and our trip to Disneyworld)
  3. Not having to wear tights and nylons to work

 

Yay March!!

 

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I glad you are happy or at least trying to be.

tabchoirfam said...

Can you add to your list my Easter concert with the Temple Square Chorale? I have tickets for you! Its Faure's Requiem. I think you will like it.