CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

10 Year High School Reunion

Tonight was our 10 year Waterford high school reunion. To be totally honest, I was dreading this event but happily it was a really wonderful evening. We all met at Spice, a local Indian restaurant, and had so much fun catching up and reminiscing. I went to Waterford for 10 years (Fall 1991- Spring 2002) and most of the people at the reunion started Waterford in Lower School (elementary) so basically we all grew up together. Some are married with kids, some are still in graduate school and live all over the country.
Everyone pretty much looked exactly the same which was a nice surprise and everyone seemed legitimately excited to see each other.
I snapped this photo in the car on the way to the reunion and I think we both look pretty which I think gave both of us more confidence. We weren't the most popular girls in high school and I was nervous because most of the girls I spent most of my time with during school were not coming tonight. Everyone was a friend tonight; lots of hugs and happy hellos. It was a really fantastic night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had a fun time! I'm proud of you for going, I wouldn't have been able to do it (as I have no intention to EVER go to a high school reunion).