CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Seething (part 50 of a 444 part series)

I had the Pandora app playing on my phone and some one asked me, "you looks like such a cute, normal girl so why do you listen to such angry music?"*
My response was in jest and I said "Well, you just don't know me well enough then."
The question did get me thinking- why do I love more angry music over sacrine pop/dance music? I think it is because most music is about love and I really can't stand love songs as of late. Maybe it's because I've never been in love and I feel like I'm missing out, or maybe angry music is more fun to sing in the car at the top of your lungs.

* Pandora was on my Nirvana channel and the song playing was "Smells Like Teen Spirit" which really isn't that angry in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: