CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Update on M&F

I'm sure you are all dying for an update on Millie and Fiona :)
M&F are doing really well. They love the new carpet and the adjusted furniture layout. They spend a lot of time laying on my desk and looking out the window (or as we call it, Cat TV). Since it has been rather hot lately, Millie has taken to laying her head on the carpet, like a pillow, and the other half of her body on the kitchen floor. Fiona spends her time under the bed or couch in the darkness. I snapped this picture while they were asleep on the couch after I turned off the Olympics the other night. I love that they are best friends and cuddle. I only wish they were not so afraid of other people so I could show off how wonderful they are.

0 comments: