CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Over hearing is dangerous

I heard two guys talking outside my work. Now I didn't hear the beginning of the conversation so there is some benefit of the doubt on these guys' reputation. Here is what I heard...

Guy 1: I think marrying an old girl is kind of like buying your dog at the pound. They'll love you forever for rescuing them and they'll be eternally grateful just to have a husband.

Guy 2: Dude, don't let your wife know you think of her as a dog! Ha ha

This little gem is almost has hilarious as the the time I over heard the quilting ladies talking about how adoption is un-natural and if God wanted you to have kids, he'd allow you to be pregnant.

People are awesome... (massive eye roll)

Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just spit/chortled. Wow, people are safe.