CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 16, 2013

A Good Sister

My sisters are so lucky to have me :)
Not to brag but I'm a pretty awesome sister.
Right now, at this very moment, I am waiting for my sister's car to be serviced at the dealership. I traded cars with her at work and drove her car to get serviced. It's already been an hour and they said I probably have another 15 minutes to go but I'm happy to wait, because I am a good sister.
I love having sisters!! We have lots of fun together. I loved when we were teenagers and my two eldest sisters were living at home and going to a singles ward. It was a challenge to have 4 girls sharing a bathroom but I loved helping them get ready for dates and then hearing all about them when they got home. I'm SO lucky!!





Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: