CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Naughty but Nice

I LOVE Kath Kidston but have a really hard time spending money on handbags. I have been on their email list and follow them on Facebook so when I heard the glorious news that they were offering FREE shipping to the US for orders $75 and over, I nearly cried with joy. It's a Christmas Miracle!! Well maybe not that much of a miracle but still wonderful nonetheless. All of the bags that I really, really wanted were out of stock (it is only 2 weeks to Christmas) but I saw this one pictured and fell in love. So I bought it as a present to myself since I really don't have that many people to buy presents for or a husband to buy presents for me. That last bit sounded selfish- oops- but I have to justify needless spending.
For those not familiar with Kath Kidston, they are a London based design company that sell printed handbags, housewares, clothing, and all pretty things all in pretty floral and graphic prints. We saw SO many knock-offs while we were in China 2 years ago and I wish I had purchased more than one Kath Kidston there. It has been the best travel/weekender bag ever!!!
Happy Christmas to me :)

1 comments:

alli said...

Arg, spell check changed all my Caths to Kaths. Oops!!