CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Relaxing Christmas Day 2013

We had such a perfect Christmas Day!! Well, perfect for me at least.
We slept in and woke up to Eggs Benedict with eggs from my mom's chickens. We exchanged gifts with my parents which was lovely, then we got ready for the day and headed to Red Stone to see Frozen. Frozen is such a great movie!!! I loved every minute of it.
Then we went back to the cabin and made dinner. I say made but really we just heated tortellini soup (our traditional Christmas soup my grandma makes that we all die over. It has Italian sausage, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, and tortellini. Yumm!!!). Then we finished off the night was delicious peppermint bark cheesecake. We ate it yesterday as Dave's birthday cake and we had leftovers. I love me some cheesecake!! The we packed up and headed home since both Lesley and I are working tomorrow.
I loved having a relaxing day full of good food and good movies and good people.

Goodnight Christmas!!

0 comments: