CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Retail during the holidays :(

I have gotten the stomach flu every late November for the past three years but I am happy to report that I did not get sick this November, hooray!!!!
It was probably the anxiety and stress of the holiday shopping season that weakened my immune system to get sick in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Christmas is still stressful but this year it's not a do-or-die, work 60 hours a week, end up with swine flu and strep throat on Christmas Eve situation, like in 2009.
Retail is awful so I'm hoping we all can be nice and considerate of the sales assistants, shop girls, and cashiers that are only trying to do their job this holiday season.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say you had gotten sick and I almost screamed!!--so happy you're well!!