CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

ANTM Cycle 10

America's Next Top Model will be on tonight, Yay!!
It is the top four, Whitney (the plus-size girl), Fatima (the refugee/ Iman look alike), Anya (the girl that wins everything yet has the strangest accent), and Dominique (the trani).
All of my favorite girls got emliminated, so I really don't care for any of them left, except for Anya, even with the accent. She'll be the one to win it all. But then Whitney is the first plus-size model to make it to the foreign country and I do like her, if only she could take a photo with her mouth closed. Fatima and Dominique bug me to no end and I kind of want a double elimination tonight so they'll both be gone :)
I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Domonique is gone!
-Lesley

art history alli said...

Yes, the "hot trany mess" was sent home and I was so surprise that she was a really gracious loser. She really was a nice person, just a little too "Dominique" :)
I think Anya will win the whole thing, but I really hope Whitney gets to the final two. If Fatima makes it to the final runway show, she'll totally be stomped to the ground by either Anya or Whitney; those girls can walk!

Margaret said...

I'm so angry that they stopped offering the full episodes online. I really want to watch it! I miss ANTM! I need ANTM!

art history alli said...

Yes you do!!
If only I could put my TiVo online and send it to you by email. We can only dream...
lol