CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Kind of Like My Best Friends

I had a great time tonight with my friends. We went to the Deli at Thanksgiving Point, and we sat and talked for so long that we got hungry again so we went over the the Harvest Restaurant at Thanksgiving Point and had dessert. :)

My favorite activity is to eat a meal and talk with my family/friends for hours. While we were waiting for our desserts tonight, Kendra noted that some of the greatest conversations of her life were around the dinner table; I totally agree with her.
I feel so grateful for my sisters, mother, and friends (and even on ocassion my brothers! LOL) who let me just talk, or listen.

Who needs therapy when you have great friends?!

Thanks to you all for being there for me during the nightmare that has been graduate school; I know that "the grad school monster" can't have been easy to put up with! :)

I'll close with a quote from the movie Best in Show:
"We can talk or not talk for hours."

oxoxox- Alli

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love talking and not talking for hours over a nice meal.
-Lesley