CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 05, 2008

Dancing with the Stars- More like Dancing with Disabilities

I do like Cristian de la Fuente, but he totally did not deserve the high scores he recieved this evening. There is NO WAY he was better than Jason or Kristi! I guess if you actually have talent, skill, and amazing execution you get marked down, but if you can only dance with one arm, then you're feet and performace don't really matter.
I am angry and I feel that the judges errored on the side of pitty, rather than judging him fairly against his peers. Kristi was too exact and Jason was too graceful- what a joke! It's not "Dancing with the Stars," it's "Dancing with Flaws!" I do like Cristian a ton and I feel really bad about his arm (he has been a favorite of mine the whole season), but he did not deserve 10s by any stretch of the imgaination. Maybe the judges kept looking for problems with his arm and not the real problems with his feet.
We'll see what happens tomorrow-

6 comments:

tabchoirfam said...

I don't know why they are so hard on Kristi. Of course she is superior and SHOULD win, but is this a ploy to mix things up, even if it isn't realistic? I couldn't believe Carrie Ann telling Kristi that she didn't like it, but couldn't get the words out. It makes me think she was told to say she didn't like it. Come on - she did the most incredible ice skating moves. It made poor Marissa look like a circus act. Sorry, Marissa.

Anonymous said...

I think we'll have to discuss this at a later time.

art history alli said...

I totally agree with you Andrea. Haley and I think that it was all produced to get more ratings and votes.
Don't get me wrong- I love all the stars left, I've voted for all of them at one point during the season, and I don't know who's going home tonight. They've all done a great job! Cristian did a great job under the circumstances of dancing against medical advise. I loved his facial expressions- he's always entertaining, but I don't think he did better than Jason or Kristi.
Poor Jason, I don't think he deserved the 7 from Len on his samba. I don't think they should be marked down if the judges did not like the choreography (like Kristi was on her samba- it's not her fault, it's Mark's that it was "too fast")

Anonymous said...

Here Here! I totaly agree with all that has been said. I just hope that Kristi is not going home over it. She is my favorit :)
-Lesley

art history alli said...

Did you all see Apollo and Julianne dance tonight for the 100th episode? I was squeeling with delight!!! I LOVE them together SO much and think they are just magic when they dance! It was awesome!!!!
I was hoping to catch-up with the pros more on this historic event, but it was way fun to watch Ashly Delgroso dance with all the pros. Does anyone know who the pro with dirty-blonde hair to her collarbone was? I could not recognize her at all from any season.
I love this show! Can you tell? :)
LOL

tabchoirfam said...

I missed the beginning of the show tonight with the pros, but I did catch Apolo and Julianne. They are the best couple EVER on DWTS. Their chemistry is just amazing. I loved the lifts! I bet they put that together in just a few days. I need to see it again and again. I loved it way more than Mel and Maks, but I never liked them.