CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Disneyland Day 2 (of 3)



We got Magic Morning Passes for Thursday and spend the whole hour in line to get on Nemo (totally over rated, but then it could just be me). We went on Space Mountain (again), Splash Mountain (again), and Teacups (again). I loved it all! We rode Indiana Jones, had fun exploring Tarzan's Tree House, and then went over to Pirate Island where we met Captain Jack Sparrow.





He totally played it up with Vickie as he checked out all her jewels! LOL! It was hilarious and he really did look and sound like Jonny Depp! :)


Then we went to Fantasy Land and rode all of those rides. King Aurthur's Carousel was fun and no line! :)









We came home from the park a little early and went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory less than a block from our hotel. I love California- the wait was only 5 to 10 minutes instead of 45 to an hour here in Salt Lake! It was yummy and filling :)

4 comments:

alli said...

Dang- My teacup video is not loading! I'll have to keep trying so stay tuned :)

alli said...

BTW: I don't mean to brag but I think my double chin is finally going away! YAY!!! I actually have a chin in the photo of me on the carousel :)

Anonymous said...

WoWho!!! I loved my Disney vacation!
-Lesley

Anonymous said...

O mi gosh - It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! My favorite picture is the one where Vickie looks worn out on the carousel. Hilarious!


By the way - I just watched Lars and the Real Girl - it was awesome!