CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

On our way to Disneyland

We leave tomorrow for the land where dreams come true (Yay!!)
I went over to my grandma's house last night and coincidentally she had just gone through some old pictures of our trip to Disneyland back in June, 1989. I'm having scanner issues, but I did plan on putting up the CUTEST photo of Lesley and myself with Minnie Mouse. This is actually one of my first memories.
I TOTALLY remember that trip and I remember wearing red shorts and I left my Minnie Mouse lipstick in the bathroom just right of Cinderella's Castle. I guess it was really traumatic as I still have not gotten over it! LOL
I also remember that I got my first pair of "clappers" in Barstow :)

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Have fun and take lots of pictures. Oh and what are "clappers"?

alli said...

Clappers are Ashley's word for high heels :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! We leave in the morning!
-Lesley

Bekah said...

Disneyland!! yay!! When do you get back? I'm super excited to see pictures:-) Tell Jasmine hello from me... she's my favorite haha