CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 44

I am not sure if I should to share this but I want to be honest so....
Yesterday we took out the bowl and switched to the plastic wrap with a hole in it and litter around it. Fiona and Millie were not happy with this so Millie pooped on Lesley's bath mat (they have only ever pooped in my bathroom) and Fiona did something infinitely worse. She usually crawls under my covers and curls up in the crook of my legs to sleep each night- well last night she crawled under the covers and then proceeded to pee. I called for Lesley and she rushed Fi to the toilet as she began to poop. We instantly took off the sheets and mattress pad, luckily it had not soaked in to my memory foam yet. Thanks to the newly installed washer and dryer, we had the sheets being washed within 1 minute of her blatant betrayal.
I'm trying to stay positive- at least she didn't pee on the furniture, or the carpet, or on my down duvet. Sheets are easy to clean.
We put the bowl back, even after 23 days, they just aren't ready for the next step. Will they ever be ready?

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I hope one day they will get it. I'm determined to have a litter free home!

Anonymous said...

See this is why you're a cat person and I'm not--- if any animal EVER peed and then started to poo on my sheets---oooooo, definitely would not be feeling the love!

alli said...

That okay K- soon you'll have a human baby doing that :)
In all seriousness, I am having a hard time loving Fi since she did this. I don't think animal cruelty is okay in any situation but I had this deep urge to kick her when we were cleaning up her mess. I want my adorable kitty back but I just can't look at her the same way I used to :(