CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Saturday Seething (part 18 of a 444 part series)

Today is not Saturday but I need to vent nonetheless...
If you are sick then STAY HOME!!!!!!!
The person that works across the way from me has a cold and is totally grossing me out. She is constantly sniffing, sneezing, coughing up a lung, and generally unsanitary. Does she not realize how disguising her illness is to those around her? Does she not realize she is a walking germ factory and infecting everyone around her?! I feel like I need a hazmat suit but I guess liberally applying hand sanitizer with have to be sufficient.
If you are sick... STAY HOME!!!!!
Yes, everyone gets a cold, but if people just stayed home, only half as many would get sick.

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%! Not only does this rule apply to every day life but to church as well. I do not want your child in my Sunday school class if they have a fever! How is that fair to me as the teacher?! People need to keep their germs to themselves!

alli said...

Sing it K!!!! The world would be a healthier place if people kept their germs to themselves!!

Jenny said...

I don't agree... sorry... I only get a limited amount of time off and a cold isn't worth missing a vacation :) ha ha... A good bottle of Lysol works magic for me at work!!