CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

TMI Wednesday

 

Fiona pooped in the bowl in proper stance (all 4 feet on the seat)!!!! I almost cried I was so happy to see that, especially because I didn’t even have to teach her that. She still pees with her 2 back legs in the bowl.

 

Millie was our alpha cat but now I am not so sure. She is really struggling with the bowl. She has been pooping on the floor for the past week but she is up on the seat, she just can’t get her bum over the bowl. It is heartbreaking to see her try so hard and still not get it right. Yesterday there was poop on the seat so at least that is progress. I never thought I’d say this but maybe Fiona will be able to help teach Millie proper stance (peer pressure/leading by example).

 

I wonder if we show them YouTube videos of cats going on the toilet if that will help them learn?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the title of this post! I hope Millie gets the hang of it soon!

alli said...

Thanks- I really want my bathroom back. It's been 26 days and it will probably be a few more weeks. Patience....