CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Seething (part 17 of a 444 part series)

I wish there was an instant dry function to nail polish.
I always mess up my toes when I paint them but this morning I am determined to keep my polish nice, so I am just siting on the couch watching "Culinary Creations with Mary Craft" and not moving for 30 minutes.
I wish it would cure and dry faster b/c I have a lot to get done today; I really do not have time to waste!!
Side note- I borrowed the coolest polish from Jenny!! It's OPI Black Shatter and I love it b/c you don't have to be perfect with the application. It's pretty much fool proof!!

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the very reason that I don't paint my nails--it takes too stinking long for it to dry!

Lesley said...

I paint them at night. I get ready for bed 30min earlier than normal, then paint and wait a few min. I get on bed and play on my phone for 30min then go to sleep. My nails dry without smudging but sometimes when I wake up I have weave of my sheets imprinted on my nails but no polish on my sheets! Weird but cool.

alli said...

Solution= Gel Shelaque Nails!!!