CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tag, Hoe-Bags!

A- Attached or single: Very Unattached
B- Best Friend: Lesley
C-Cake or Pie: Pie. Definitely Pie, preferable chocolate creme :)
D- Day of Choice: I like Thursdays for no apparent reason
E- Essential Item: my iphone
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms (remember our late-night gummy run Kendra?!!)
H- Hometown: Holladay
I- Indulgence(s): ANTM, DWTS, EAB, Letherby’s, Blogging, and You Tube
J- January or July: July because I love the 4th of July and all the birthdays that month (Steve, Jaiden, Kendra, Evan, and Ashley)
K-Kids: ZERO!!!
L-Life is incomplete without: Ice cream to share with my family & friends
M- Marriage Date: When the time is right :)
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother, 1 step brother (2 sister-in-laws & 2 brother-in-laws)
O-Oranges or Apples: Neither, I'm a berry person
P-Phobias or Fears: Being Alone, Needles, All creepy things that creepeth.
Q-Quote(s): “Yes, Please!"- Alice Tinker from the Vicar of Dibley
R- Reason To Smile: Almost graduating with my Master's Degree, yipee!!
S-Something new: New make-up from Sephora (Thanks Lesley)
T-Tag: Everyone that reads my blog... I know who you are and will hunt you down til you do it! :)
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I sweat bad, like embarassing, need to change my shirt bad.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I prefer not to buy into labels that catagorize our society
W- Worst Habit: I bite my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds (I should know since I've had three in the past month and a half!)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Steak, mashed potatoes, ice cream, and the list goes on an on :)
Z- Zoo animal: Elephant

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't much to say about your post, I was with you when you wrote it, I just wanted to be the first to comment! I still think it is a fun tag.
-Lesley

Beach Girl said...

Lesley, you're tagged now as well. Come on...get a blog already so you can play!

vickiemariko said...

Hi Alli, I have a tip for your letter "U". Secret Clinical Strength! It has saved me tons of money on dry cleaning. It's like 8 bucks a stick but worth it :)

art history alli said...

Thanks for the great tip. I definitely need to try it :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I love this post but I'm not going to lie--I probably won't accept the tag. :) LOL

Bekah said...

Oooo- I'm soo a berry person too:-) What's you fav? I LOVE strawberries over anything else... but don't let my opinion bias yours in any way... even though strawberries are amazingly delicious!

art history alli said...

I'm a rasberry and blackberry person, but I will not deny a strawberry :)

art history alli said...

Not a problem Kendra- I usually never do tags, but then I've done 2 this year already.
How did that happen?!
LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tabchoirfam said...

Do I have to tag? Some of those questions I don't even know about myself and I am too absorbed to figure it out right now.